Myluxshirt - My 50th Birthday 2021 the year when shit got real #Quarantined shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Myluxshirt - My 50th Birthday 2021 the year when shit got real #Quarantined shirt

Every month on the My 50th Birthday 2021 the year when shit got real #Quarantined shirt in contrast I will get this full moon I take some time to write and journal about the things I want to let go of. I then burn the piece of paper outside and take some time in silence to meditate and visualize it leaving my being on every level. I also do this before a new year. I like to keep it simple with my notebook, pen, a candle and some quiet space without distraction. My Taurus energy loves ambiance so environment is important to me. I also make a warm mushroomy drink, light incense and put music on.

My 50th Birthday 2021 the year when shit got real #Quarantined shirt

Winter Solstice is an auspicious and transformative day where I wake up a few hours before dawn to meditate. I like to keep that day clear and pure and spend time learning from my teachers and/or I may lead a workshop myself. This day for me is when I really start to slow down before the My 50th Birthday 2021 the year when shit got real #Quarantined shirt in contrast I will get this new year. [My 2021 mantra is] quiet the mind, enter the silence, and know.

My 50th Birthday 2021 the year when shit got real #Quarantined s Hoodie

Home:  Myluxshirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Myluxshirt - Weed HomeGrown Southerner Rebel flag shirt

Myluxshirt - Bobby Hill I’m a little worried about being a slut Shirt

Myluxshirt - Will You Shut Up Man This is so Unpresidential Byedon shirt